Friday 30 December 2011

Religion Quotes

Doubt is part of all religion. All the religious thinkers were doubters.

(Isaac Bashevis Singer)

God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.

(Paul Valery)

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.

(Henry David Thoreau)

It's wonderful to climb the liquid mountains of the sky. Behind me and before me is God and I have no fears.

(Helen Keller)

If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.

(Napoleon Bonaparte)

Prayer is the spirit speaking truth to Truth.

(Philip James Bailey)

Religion is essentially the art and the theory of the remaking of man. Man is not a finished creation.

(Edmund Burke)

We are punished by our sins, not for them.

(Elbert Hubbard)

No comments:

Post a Comment