Friday 30 December 2011

Funny Quotes

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

(George Bernard Shaw)

A lot of baby boomers are baby bongers.

(Kevin Nealon)

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

(George Burns)

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

(Lily Tomlin)

I recorded my hair this morning, tonight I'm watching the highlights.

(Jay London)

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.

(Ellen DeGeneres)

Never have more children than you have car windows.

(Erma Bombeck)

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.

(Benjamin Franklin)

No comments:

Post a Comment